I wanted to write about something I've been thinking about for awhile. It's been a project I've needed to finish but have had so many other things to do. I finally got started and finished a few weeks ago. See the idea came from my go-arounds with my principal about posting all of my objectives/ standards on the board every day! I mean come on, primary has so many! It changes every 15-20 minutes sometimes. So we have
I made three different styles and am thinking about making more. These are just the first three so far.
I included even more than what's shown here. I have all sizes and colors included as well as borders so anyone can customize their board the way they want.
Here's what mine looks like. I used magnetic tape and it made it so easy to manipulate!
The pocket charts (from Lakeshore) are holding my spelling and vocabulary words for the week.
Let me know what you think. :)