Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Leprechaun visit

I hope everyone had a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Ever since I was little my family always celebrated the holiday with corned beef, cabbage, mashed potatoes and soda bread. It's like comfort food to me now and I got to have this meal for lunch today. It was so yummy!

On Friday, we had a fun leprechaun day. To start, I used Looking for  Leprechaun from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits. It was so fun! I really liked that students had a page in a book to do to review skills. Since they had to finish the page before looking for the next clue it kept them from going crazy and I liked that! I wish I had taken more pictures though!

Here's the kids after they found the "gold". The lepreachaun left them necklaces and Hershey's Pot of Gold chocolates. See their cute class t-shirts! We wear them on Fridays and field trips.
Then, after taking a boring spelling test.We were able to finish our Lucky Leprechaun Centers from Made for 1st.

I learned that I need to take more pictures so I have more to share on my blog! ;)

Well, I'm off to read. So excited that my Spring Break starts tomorrow!
Have a good week!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment