Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Under the Sea! Ocean Freebies

Goodbye, Pond Life ... Hello, Ocean animals!

We have finished with Frog and Toad and will be beginning our Ocean Habitat Unit.

I love, love, love this unit because it is so arts integrated in dance, drama, music, and visual arts. It has a huge science emphasis while remaining literacy based.  Our first grade usually puts on a performance after the unit to showcase the students learning. I included many of our ideas in the unit for the performance if anyone is interested in an end of the year performance. It's so fun and makes the last month go by fast! It also includes all the foldables and materials to make a lap book at the end.

Here is the preview! It's so big I had to make a preview of the preview!!! It's 68 pages!
These are kind of hard to see but you can get a better look by opening the preview on my TPT listing. Click the picture to go to my TPT store.


I also used many of the resources I had so I was able to include lots of freebies for you!!


Just open the preview on the TPT listing for the freebies. I hope you can use this unit in your classroom. I'm so excited for our trip "Under the Sea".

1 comment: