Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Math freebies!!

Like so many of you, I have been busy making lots for the new school year. I have had a math problem solving journal for a few years but I wanted to incorporate my calendar pages into the math journal as well, so everything will be together. I am thinking of using a folder with the calendar pages in page protectors so students can use dry erase markers. These are the calendar pages from my TPT store.


I am going to put wide ruled paper in the back for the problem solving journal and this math tool page in the folder as well for students to use as a resource. You can download the math tool page by clicking on the picture.


These don't have anything to do with the Problem Solving journal but...
I also made some Make Ten Playing cards and they are available as a freebie on TPT!


You can pick up the Make Ten Playing Cards here. Leave me comment if you can use any of these math freebies! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin-You come up with such excellent resources! Thanks for the freebie! Your calendar journal looks great! Its going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaaat? I just saw your calendar journal pages are only a dollar! What a great deal! No wishlist necessary! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cynthia! You always leave sweet comments! I appreciate them!

      Delete