Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie blog hop!

I am a newbie blogger so this blog hop is at a great time for me! I'm also breaking a rule and posting twice tonight! Well, I didn't see the blog hop until after I posted so it's really not my fault! :)



This is all you have to do if you're interested in joining! Click above to go to Grade Three is the Place for me!


Grade Three is the Place for Me!
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. 
share a blogging tip / blogging resource



1. I am in Arizona. I have lived here my whole life!
2. I currently teach first grade and have always taught first grade. I love it! I was offered a couple other positions this summer and just can't leave my first grade classroom.
3. This will be my eighth year teaching. I have a passion for teaching reading and using arts integration.
4. I started blogging at the end of February 2012 as a way to share ideas with other teachers. I have grown so much since I started reading blogs and connecting with teachers.
5. I have learned a lot from the Ladybug's Teacher Files. She has lots of video how-tos!


12 comments:

  1. It is great connecting with you through the blog hop! Can't wait to explore your blog!!

    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, from one 'Newbie Blogger' to another! Off to have a peek around your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am moving on to third grade after teaching first for four years :(. My heart will forever be in first!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! We do have a lot in common! :)
    I'm following your blog now!

    Erin
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin! I'm in the Phoenix area and teach 1st grade. I LOVE your TPT products by the way. So excited to be following you!

    K. Almaraz
    Our Future is Bright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, It's so nice to meet more Phoenix bloggers! Thanks for following me and I'm off to follow your blog now! :)
      Erin

      Delete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog Erin! I LOVE your blog design, it is so cute!

    Miss L (WBT Blog Bug)
    Miss L's Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erin,
    Your blog is adorable! I'm glad we found each other through this linky party! I’m your newest follower! I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas.
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through the blog hop. I'm your newest follower. if you get a chance please visit my blog @ Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I found you through the blog hop. I am your newest follower. I am granting you the One Lovely Blog Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up. http://scrappyteaching.blogspot.com
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi...I just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop and am now a follower. I would love for you to visit back and check out my blog (and enter my giveaway if you would like.)
    Amy
    www.adventuresinteaching.net

    ReplyDelete