Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Magical Product Swap





Hi Everyone! It's time for the Magical Product Swap again! I was partnered with Molly from Sparkling and Shining in 1st Grade.


Shining and Sparking in First GradeWhen I looked through her store I was so excited to see some word work centers. I actually just posted about how I have moved to differentiated word study and I have been hunting for more skill based word work activities for my students. I decided to get her Digraph and Blends Literacy Bundle. She put her store on sale through Sunday so hurry and grab it!










I have not had a chance to make these centers since I have literally been sick for three weeks. I had the horrible influenza cold that's going around and then it moved into a sinus infection. Anyway, I can still show you the wonderful contents inside the pack.

I love the rainbow colors of the digraph pack! I also love that there are pictures and words to match to the digraph.

         Here are the r and l blends packs.


Both of these packs have great pictures and all the
cards look very nicely done.









I also love that all the centers have direction pages. Whenever I make centers, I always put the direction pages on a large manila envelope, laminate and put the center contents inside.

If you are looking for more word work activities, please be sure to check out Molly's packs on TPT or her blog Shining and Sparkling in 1st Grade. Don't forget to follow her wonderful blog while you're there!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment