Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Two Back to School freebies!

Hi everyone! I've been a bad blogger the last week or so because I am starting to get a little stressed about going back this week. It's too early!!!!! Anyway, I had to start working on projects I need done for my classroom. I have a few freebies I wanted to share as well! I hope it will save you some time before school starts!
I saw this adorable "Where are we" sign on Pinterest and wanted to make my own version.
Cute!


 I haven't actually finished it with ribbon and all but wanted to post the link to Google Docs in case you want to download this sign for yourself.  Click here for the sign.


I also made new CAFE signs to match the black and white polka dot theme. I'm late to jump on the polka dot bandwagon but I really do like it! Click here for these signs.







I just finished my bulletin board for student work. The black spots on the fabric are mini paper clips already hanging on a thumb tack.( you can't tell but I actually found pink, purple and turquoise tacks and paper clips at Office Max!) I thought this was genius so you can just hang other papers over each other and have a mini portfolio until you are ready to hand back or file.


I also just finished revamping my math tubs. I really like how they turned out. I will post soon about how I manage them. I am trying something new this year and am determined to make it work. :)



When do you go back? I hope you are still able to relax and enjoy your summer for a few more weeks!

Erin



2 comments:

  1. I love your creations!! Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eager to hear how you're doing your math tubs. I want to do something like it, but I'm not sure how to manage it all. Any advice would be appreciated. :)
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete