Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Play Ideas

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to pop by and check in. I've been so bad about posting. I really wonder how these amazing bloggers can keep up with it all!

Anyway, I love this time of year! I always put on a Christmas Play with my students. I wrote my own script a couple of years ago based on the book Who'll Pull Santa's Sleigh Tonight?


Here is a You Tube video of my students performing. It's kind of hard to hear but it's a super cute play and easy to teach 1st grade at this point in the year. If you want something like this for your classroom, click the pic above to check it out on TPT.
 Free tip: Never give your students jingle bells to wear during a performance!!!


We perform songs and dance as well. Here's some clips of those if you're interested. If you live in AZ we have a cute Phoenix Wonderland song. Let me know if you want it.


 Erin :)






1 comment: